KiVO Tech work with our clients throughout each stage of Cisco network design from designing a customised network, to re-design, validation and implementation. Wherever your company has offices in the world, our in house CCNP can offer the following Cisco design services:
- Cisco IP Network Design
- Cisco Network Security Design
- Campus Network Design
- Data Center Network Design
- Cisco WAN/LAN/WLAN/and VLAN Network Design
- Optical Network Design
- Cisco Wireless Design
- Often networks have historically grown, but don’t meet today’s business requirements for collaboration services such as Voice and Video. Additionally best practices have often not been followed in older infrastructures. We have Cisco Consultants on-board who will be able to design small to very large networks for you.
Our Cisco Engineers will audit your Cisco network infrastructure and will advise you on where Cisco upgrades would be advisable, where bottlenecks are or are likely to be in the future, and where the network’s security is at risk. Our CCNP consultants will produce a design review document to reflect on high availability, reliability, resilience, security, performance and manageability.
Our Cisco Network Design & Implementation services will help to determine:
- Associated Costs
- Cisco Hardware requirements – Contact Us to find out how KiVO can source the required hardware through a Cisco.
- Network Topology – Cisco High & Low level Design and Network requirements such as device and password requirements, LAN and WAN specifics including number of terminals & ports
- Required Cisco Configurations
- Routing & Switching requirements
- Requirements for Cisco VoIP, Data Centre, Wireless, Security & Unified Communications
- Create & Test a Prototype
- All our Senior Design Consultants are Cisco certified
Many customers want to utilize latest technologies such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and Multimedia conferencing, however many legacy networks have limited support for Rich Media. Our Cisco Consultancy services assist you in the choice of new hardware where needed, appropriate Quality of Service implementations and all necessary steps to converge your data and voice infrastructures into a single network.